cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pow777777
Level: Powered On

Project Online List Projects group by

Hi Guys experts in Project Online connectors.

I have an canvas apps connected to Project Online and in the Gallery I have listed the Projects using the connector to Project Online, 

ProjectOnline.ListProjects("https://TenantName.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa").value

All perfect but I need to group that list of Projects using an Enterprise Custom Field and I don't know how to do that, any Ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Project Online List Projects group by

Hi @pow777777 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Could you please show more details about the Enterprise Custom Field that you mentioned?

Do you want to group up the list of Projects within your Gallery based on a Enterprise Custom Field?

If you want to group up the list of Projects within your Gallery based on a Enterprise Custom Field, I afriad that there is no way to achieve your needs.

Currently, the Enterprise Custom field value could not be returned from the ProjectOnline.ListProjects(...) or ProjectOnline.ListProject(...) function within PowerApps, we could not access it within PowerApps app.

Note: The ProjectOnline.ListProjects(...) function and ProjectOnline.ListProject(...) function have specific returned object rather than dynamic return object. Please refer to here.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pow777777

My Comments:

Do you want to group up the list of Projects within your Gallery based on a Enterprise Custom Field?

I do.

The list of Projects displayed is different a SharePoint List, and the manner to get the project data come from Common Data Service, Just I need group by the ECF, but I need the right format, I think with some different examples I could achieve it.

pow777777

Annotation 2019-11-12 180837.jpg

pow777777

That's the lists projects that I need to group by, and as you can see In the formula It doesn't

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,727)