Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

Prompt permissions

Hi team I have some questions

First is I recently share an app with 15 users I have E3 Microsoft 365 license, and when my users open the app every time they open the app the Prompt permissions appears? it depends on the license?  why every time my users open an app the saw the permissions Prompt ?

And Second is simillar, Now I'm using SAP conector with a user that has all the permissions to log in to SAP, so I test my app and works fine, but when I share my app to other user the saw the log in Prompt  to access to SAP, but I don't need that I just need SAP to read some data.

Please I really apreciate your help.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ChristianAbata ,

Any connector in the app needs to be authenticated from the standpoint of the user (validating their access/licence to use the service for SharePoint/One Drive etc). I will be honest that I have never used Twitter, but I assume this would be the same logic - normally an app owner would not want them on their Twitter account sending or receiving data, so I do not think you can give them access to yours. I see you are a FlowNaut, so I might suggest you may be able to trigger this retrieval in there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

I think you need PowerApps license per app / per user allocated to users if your app uses premium connector like SAP connector.

Your Microsoft 365 E3 licence doesn't cover PowerApps license  per app / per user.

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@ChristianAbata ,

This is nothing to do with licensing and I have been noticing a fair bit of this recently. We just tell our users to confirm the connection one click (or finger push as most of our users are mobile).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

@WarrenBelz  Thank you friend. Just to understhand

If I need for my app an action that requires obtein data from Twitter but is my personal Data and in my app I just want to show that information. My users when they open the App they need to log in into Twitter with the permission promt? or not?

Because see I just want to use my personal accounts and personal license to optain info but when my users try to use the app, allways they are opeing the app the see the permissions prompt and the login promt is apearing.

What I want to know is if this is correct, or I forgot someting to configure

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata ,

Any connector in the app needs to be authenticated from the standpoint of the user (validating their access/licence to use the service for SharePoint/One Drive etc). I will be honest that I have never used Twitter, but I assume this would be the same logic - normally an app owner would not want them on their Twitter account sending or receiving data, so I do not think you can give them access to yours. I see you are a FlowNaut, so I might suggest you may be able to trigger this retrieval in there.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,562)