cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KProuty
Advocate II
Advocate II

Prototype External User has a Powerapps license given by Org but a personal rather than a work/schoo

OK, If a person didn't have a ms account, was invited to a prototype Sharepoint site that houses the content for the Powerapps phone app, signed up their email with a personal MS account instead of a work or school, can they never access the prototype Powerapps phone app with that email because they made the mistake (and I didn't tell them it mattered) because I thought our org Sharepoint license would trump everything?

Do they have to give me a new email so I start the invite process over to ever be able to use Powerapps?

And what if they only have a gmail account since they used their work account to create the initial Microsoft account to gain access to our Sharepoint site as an external user?

Thanks... this is VERY confusing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Perumal
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

To sign-up for PowerApps/Flow/Stream we need a work or school account. So with Microsoft account, you can't provide access for PowerApps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Perumal
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

To sign-up for PowerApps/Flow/Stream we need a work or school account. So with Microsoft account, you can't provide access for PowerApps.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,387)