I had the same issue, but after creating new app step by step i've noticed, that app not working (after publishing and exiting from app manger) because of EDIT FORM. My app uses excel data wchich is in onedrive. So when i completely deleting editSCREEN which include EDIT FORM, everything is fine.
But i still need edit form...searching for problems. Thinking about some problems with excel..maybe..Excel is 2016 version..
I’ve edit form too but connects to SharePoint list. So I think the issue can be edit form and not the source. What a poor tool from Microsoft and why would they want to claim its a replacement for InfoPath. PowerApps is very slow and have numerous limitations. Definetly not a worth product to consider for development. Stick on to InfoPath!
I‘ve found a problem – it was excel. Column name was incorrect named - Eil. Nr., i changed name to - Eil_Nr and now everything works perfect!
I have this issue as well. I've narrowed mine down a bit. Perhaps this will add to the body of knowledge.
Note: to access the form, I am opening the form in SharePoint, and copying the link provided.
As a test, I created an app in the PowerApps app, and that works with Chrome.
As a second test, I created a PowerApp from the SharePoint list (not customizing the default form), and that works with Chrome.
Soooo, I could certainly build a PowerApps from scratch, but I was so thrilled that customizing the SharePoint List form was so easy, and most of the formatting was done for me.
Hope this helps, and looking forward to a solution to this because I have a lot of SP forms to build.
I am having a very similar issue as well. I have a form that works in Chrome, FireFox, Edge, and ready for this.....most people's IE.
I am only getting this error on ~20% of computers. And it of course is a mix of Win 7 and 8.1, so there is no commonality.
Session ID: 27382af8-475d-b706-09fab9f892a4
I'm getting the same problem but it is only affecting one user.
There have been no changes to the App for over a week and it was working okay for him up until this morning.
The user cleared out his browser cache last night and this morning the App tries to load for him in Firefox but fails (the app works for everyone else (various browsers)).
The user can access the App within Teams and with other browsers but cannot access the App within Firefox (browser of choice and was working okay before).
Reading around it seems that it may have something to do with the user session. In an attempt to clear this I removed the user from the 'shared with list' got the user to flush his browser cache and reattempt to access the app - confirming refusal (no access).
After adding him back in to the shared with list he still gets the not working message in Firefox - access via Teams and other browsers is okay.
If it helps: Session ID: f92d1149-5742-4690-9064-72c71e16707f
Any suggestions on how to fx this - he doesn't want to have a separate browser open just to run the App.
Based on fun experiences, this error is often related to the user using a Chrome web browser where a "block third party cookies" setting is set to Yes...
Solve this now by jumping through the error icon on the top right in the Chrome browser >> Show cookies and other site data >> View blocked >> and click Allow next to the Azure item.
This resolution works especially when logging the user into another channel (like the PowerApps mobile app or PA editor) works fine.
Please LIKE this if it solves your issue (please login to the community if you need to first), I need the encouragement to post more 🙂
Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!
See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021