cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apena001

Published Powerapp Form as landscape but form appears small and canvas vertical

I created and published a form with horizontal and landscape settings via Powerapp but the form which appears in my SharePoint list when clicking on the title shows up small/vertical (image attached).  Please help!

Also, in the past when I was able to publish my landscape form correctly, it worked fine only to change back to default SharePoint edit form after editing the item.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That is correct, and I do not think so. 

Update: So I decided to change it back to portait and published. Then, went back in and published an earlier version (with some minor editing on the fields). Some how, knock on wood, it has stayed now. Hoping I broke the weird cycle it was going through in the server but all better now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WesPreston1
Frequent Visitor

For clarification, you started in the SharePoint list and selected "customize form in PowerApps", then once in PowerApps went to "File->Settings->Display" and changed Orientation to Landscape, then Saved and Published. Correct? 

Do you have any other custom settings that might be conflicting with these? Anything with the FormScreen1 properties or in the SharePointIntegration component? 
Have you tried the page/form with different browsers? (Grasping a little here, but what the heck...) 

That is correct, and I do not think so. 

Update: So I decided to change it back to portait and published. Then, went back in and published an earlier version (with some minor editing on the fields). Some how, knock on wood, it has stayed now. Hoping I broke the weird cycle it was going through in the server but all better now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,813)