cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hd_212021
Frequent Visitor

Publishing version issues

Hi,

I published my work after proper saving the App and when I using my App then its not responding according to my commands but when I am at editing mode at workshop its working well and it showing the results.

I don't what am I missing something?

2 REPLIES 2
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

@Hd_212021 

Unfortunately, there are some ongoing problems related to the latest release of Power Apps. Might be this is causing problems for you as well.

You can find more details in this post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/PowerApps-not-functioning/m-p/839621

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌

Thanks Mr.Ganesh , I looked out for that after your solution but that's not the issue , Latest .23 version is fine I guess the problem is something different If possible please try to advice on my issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,971)