cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KyungilF

Pulling data from Inspections app

How can I pull the information from the Inspections app into a format that can be presented outside of the people with access to the app?

I'm trying to figure out a way to pull the results from the Inspections app to be converted into a pdf format so it can be presented to a source outside of our department.  I've run across FormMachines as a program that seems to have the functionality we need but I don't have the knowledge to figure out if it is possible to do what I need with that program.  Much less how to accomplish it.  Does anyone know how to use FormMachines for that purpose?  Or have another recommendation for an app that can accomplish the same thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@KyungilF 

The data related to Inspection app is stored in following tables:

rsaikrishna_0-1617934939674.png

If you know exactly what information you want to pull from the app, we can do it but it is not readily built into the app. There are multiple ways we can do it but we need to build additional funcitonality for your requirement. You can do it by using Power Automate or from the App as well.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@KyungilF 

The data related to Inspection app is stored in following tables:

rsaikrishna_0-1617934939674.png

If you know exactly what information you want to pull from the app, we can do it but it is not readily built into the app. There are multiple ways we can do it but we need to build additional funcitonality for your requirement. You can do it by using Power Automate or from the App as well.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

Thank you!

Could you tell me how to get to those tables?  And which one would pull information from completed inspections?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,817)