Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Pulsating Drop Shadow (ShoutOut Icon)

Hi Everyone,

I was inspired by @mr-dang's use of SVG+XML to create images and have created this pulsating drop shadow example, which shows how vector graphic images could be dynamic rather than just static as they are created programmatically.

Honestly the amount of stuff we could do with SVG+XML encoding is limitless, I've already started incorporating it into my Apps. So, Thanks again to @mr-dang for spreading the knowledge!

I've separated the R/G/B/A and Path components in the code and given a page of examples.

Feel free to use the concept in any of your Apps or adapt is as you see fit.
App is attached, comments are welcome!

Cheers,

@iAm_ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Pulsating Drop Shadow (ShoutOut Icon)

Whoops meant to post this in Community Apps Gallery, posting there now

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Pulsating Drop Shadow (ShoutOut Icon)

Whoops meant to post this in Community Apps Gallery, posting there now

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,238)