cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StellaTs
Frequent Visitor

Push Notification restarts app

Hello,

I have created a simple app that sends notification to a user.
Whenever the user clicks the notification the app opens or restarts if it is already being used.
Is there any possibility not to restart the app but navigate to a certain screen in the app if its being used?

Or are there any other features, like if the app is being used and is minimized in the pc when the user clicks the notification the powerapps window just opens?

I am using Push notification from PowerApps not Flow.

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Fields
Helper V
Helper V

Hey @StellaTs,

I created an app with only a PushUp notification, and tried replicate the issue, but it does the correct thing to me. it sends the notification and stays on screen.

Have you tried to see the OnSuccessfull property on the editform1? Maybe there is an error there.

Wish i could be more helpfull.

StellaTs
Frequent Visitor

That works the same way for me.I am asking about restarting of the app when the user clicks in the notification coming.
If you click the notification it restarts.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,267)