cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mat1970

QRCODE

Hello 
I would like to get your help, considering that I know nothing about power apps,
and I was asked to build this application in a very short time.
What a need?
Through the qrcode scanner, go to the list in sharepoint, and return the information from that list
Please if someone can help me, I would appreciate it
Thanks
Joao Mateus

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Mat1970 

There are many Youtube videos on Barcode/QR Code scanning.  I suggest you start here:

Power Apps Barcode Scanner App - @Shanescows 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWUvttbYpu4

Power Apps Barcode Scanner For Inventory Records - Solved Systems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvtp8f9ZtA

Then, try to build the app for yourself, come back to the forums and start a new thread for each question you have.  You will always get the best results in our forums if you ask specific questions about a problem you are having.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Good afternoon
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already did, I searched all the youtube videos to find what I wantunfortunately unsuccessful
That's why I sought help in this community
Anyway grateful

@Mat1970 

The best way to ask for help from the community would be to ask a very specific question.  Give details of what you built so far, then ask the community to help with that problem.

Its harder to ask for general help because I don’t know all of your requirements and the solution I come up with might not help you at all.  Please try to make the app, then when you get stuck share the details and ask the question needed to get you to the next step.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,650)