cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Qr code formatting

Hello i have a power app thats sending some information over to a web api everything works fine trough power automate, but when i use the power apps it failes, i assume it has something to do the with the value it extracts from the qr code scanner. I am splitting the qr code like this First(Match(BarcodeScanner1.Value;"FORSIKRING:(.+)JOBB:";MatchOptions.Contains).SubMatches).Value

but it adds a strange character at the end of the value it scans ; like this 0000522715

it happns on all the values thats between another value in the qrcode scan :S. any ideas ? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Re: Qr code formatting

Hi @langsem ,
If you need to remove the Last char then use the TrimEnds.

But, Maybe the character not recognized by Barcode maybe that is the reason showing like that.

Thanks,
Vijay

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Yeh i think its not reconized, but want it removed instead then. Would it be First(Match(BarcodeScanner1.Value;"FORSIKRING:(.+)JOBB:";MatchOptions.Contains).SubMatches).Value.(trimends) ?

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

looks like the character its the split itself ? the full value its "forsikringjobb", so i am splitting "forsikring" and "jobb". SO it looks like it adds a value inbetween the split

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,667)