cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Query String to open form

I was able to successfully get this to work one form using First(Filter(<Data Connection>,ID=Value(Param("ID")))) that contained only one Form in the Page. 

The one I am trying to get this working on now has multple pages with mulple forms for one SharePoint list item. They are all submited together using patch. I can't seem to get this query string to one this one. Hopefully it is possible to do this with this type of design.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Query String to open form

Hi @msmith,

What is the "ID" parameter inside the Param function? Please explain this parameter and we will see if this could be achieved with multiple forms. If it means the same ID of the record in current Form, then it means ID=ID. Also what is the Item property of your Form controls set to?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Query String to open form

Form control:  Item = First(Filter(<list>,ID=Value(Param("ID"))))

I am using ID as sthe parameter, so when when I enter the url is is https://web.powerapps.com/apps/<appid>?ID=<id of item>

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,621)