cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xdororo
Frequent Visitor

Question about Office E3 License - Plan 2 trail license expired

Hi 

Our organization has office 365 E3 license which I believe including PowerApps license connecting to office 365.

I have applied a plan 2 trail license to test on-premise connector, now it was expired.

When I try to login to PowerApps development page now, it would redirect to another page saying my trial license was expired.

Could any MS staff help to check my account? 

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xdororo ,

If you are the administrator of Office365, please go to Office365 Admin - Users - your account -Licenses and Apps to see if the PowerApps for Office365 license or other kinds of PowerApps license has been checked 

Snipaste_2020-04-21_15-12-11.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@xdororo 
To contact Microsoft you'll want to open a support ticket instead of posting on the forums.  The community support team only comes online once per day so it is likely it will take several days to fix your issue (with the back-and-forth of conversation).

Click on the link below and click the button at the bottom of the page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xdororo ,

If you are the administrator of Office365, please go to Office365 Admin - Users - your account -Licenses and Apps to see if the PowerApps for Office365 license or other kinds of PowerApps license has been checked 

Snipaste_2020-04-21_15-12-11.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

Hi 

I will move my question there, thanks.

I'm not the administrator, I will reach out our corporate owner, thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,530)