Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lsmekens
Microsoft
Microsoft

Questions

Regarding Power App customize SharePoint form:

• The power app frequently re-sorts the fields when there's a change
    • How to have a header on a form with different sections (and the header does not go over other fields or scroll with the form)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Lsmekens ,

For item one, this blog of mine may be useful

The second, but the Header on a Label and then put the form below it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

Hi @Lsmekens ,

I did see that post, but one of the Power Automate experts may be better answering it. You might also make it a bit clearer what you want on the first one. Please remember to accept this one if it solved your problem.

@Lsmekens ,

If I understand you correctly, you want elements within the form not to scroll with the form? If so, that is not currently possible.

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Lsmekens ,

For item one, this blog of mine may be useful

The second, but the Header on a Label and then put the form below it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Lsmekens
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you so much @WarrenBelz! Amazing blog!

Do you also happen to know the answer on the following questions on power automate?

• Wait for a free text field to be not blank or change from the “waiting” default text. 
    • If the user does the approval in the SharePoint form, it does not accept it.  Only when they do through teams or email.

Hi @Lsmekens ,

I did see that post, but one of the Power Automate experts may be better answering it. You might also make it a bit clearer what you want on the first one. Please remember to accept this one if it solved your problem.

Lsmekens
Microsoft
Microsoft

@WarrenBelz ; Regarding my second question, some new feedback:

--> There are multiple sections throughout the form, and these sections are to differentiate where each user starts.  So, it is not in the “top header” but WITHIN the form.  This was available in SharePoint designer

Could you advise me on this as well?

@Lsmekens ,

If I understand you correctly, you want elements within the form not to scroll with the form? If so, that is not currently possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,293)