cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rashedb64

Quick Create Form with File Upload Field Support

Hello everyone,

We came across a new requirement of utilizing the quick create form on one of our  model-driven apps which can be instantiated whenever a user would like to associate an child item of a related (parent) entity using a subgrid. Instead of moving users for the parent entity main form to add a new child item on another form, we thought it's much more convenient for the users to stay on the same page of the parent entity.

However, while enabling this option (i.e. subgrid with quick create form), we noticed that file/image fields are not available there by default while creating the quick create form.

Is this feature considered in the near future? Or is there any workaround to this particular problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @rashedb64 , Files, and notes controls are not supported in the Quick Create Forms

The following controls can't be added to quick create forms:

• Subgrids

• Quick View Forms

• Web resources

• iFrames

• Notes 

• Bing Maps

Regards,

Ahmed

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider a 👍 & Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

My Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @rashedb64 , Files, and notes controls are not supported in the Quick Create Forms

The following controls can't be added to quick create forms:

• Subgrids

• Quick View Forms

• Web resources

• iFrames

• Notes 

• Bing Maps

Regards,

Ahmed

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider a 👍 & Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

My Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (2,261)