Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IzzyWizz
Resolver I
Resolver I

RSS Feed from Sharepoint to PowerApp 403 Error

Hi,

I have an RSS feed from a Sharepoint list. It appears to work fine, I can view the feed in my browser and it feeds to Outlook. However, I cannot get it to work in my app. I have added the RSS connector to the app and a gallery with the list items as the feed but I get the following error:

snip.png

If I use CTRL+click the link, it takes me to the RSS feed in my browser so the problem doesn't seem to be with the link.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks,

Izzy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
C-Papa
Super User
Super User

is there any reason why you are using a RSS feed and not connecting the SharePoint list as a data source?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
C-Papa
Super User
Super User

is there any reason why you are using a RSS feed and not connecting the SharePoint list as a data source?

IzzyWizz
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

I have been working with the feed in other platforms and it just didn't occur to me to do it that way. It's been a long day!

Thank you.

Izzy.

Hi,

I have been working with the RSS feed on other platforms and that just didn't occur to me. It's been a long day!

Thank you.

Izzy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,167)