cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tkshepley
Helper I
Helper I

Radio Button Text Colors

How would I change the Radio button to look as such in powerapps?

tkshepley_1-1660664324812.png

7 REPLIES 7
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @tkshepley ,

You can set the RadioBackGroufFill and Color properties to change the colours, but you can't set it for individual items.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

How would l do that?

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @tkshepley ,

If you want to set the RadioBackGroundFill property, select the radio control and change the value for RadioBackGroundFill:

BCBuizer_0-1660666619531.png

The same goes for the Color property to set the colour of the text.

As mentioned, you can't set these for the individual items.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

I see, so i can not set 1 button to Red and 1 button to Green?

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @tkshepley ,

Indeed, that is not possible with the properties of the control. 

What you may do as a workaround is to place two labels on top of the text of the radio control and set their colors individually. For the radio buttons, you may be able to insert two circles behind the radio control and set their colors.

I played with the idea a bit and came to this:

BCBuizer_0-1660679317830.png

With a bit of tweaking I'm sure this can be made to look nice.

I would recommend to set the RadioBackGroundFill  and Color properties of the radio control to transparent so they are not in the way.

tkshepley
Helper I
Helper I

Awesome... Thank you!

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @tkshepley ,

If my post resolved your issue, please mark it as the solution for the benefit of the community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,301)