cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Radio button automatically selected with a blank default value

I am having a strange issue with a quiz app. 

I switch questions and answers by increasing the question id within the same screen. It works fine except when two continuous questions have same answers. e.g. if I selected the (a) in first question, then the answer (a) of second question will be selected automatically without clicking, although the default value is blank (I use default value for user to looking back to pervious selection). 

What could the reason?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @AchatesChen,

Perhaps utilising the Reset property of the radio button might be the way to go.

See v-xida-msft's solution described in this thread... hopefully it will work for you: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Disabling-a-radio-buttons-to-blank-in-a-gall...

Cheers

Joel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @AchatesChen,

Perhaps utilising the Reset property of the radio button might be the way to go.

See v-xida-msft's solution described in this thread... hopefully it will work for you: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Disabling-a-radio-buttons-to-blank-in-a-gall...

Cheers

Joel

View solution in original post

@hantsjoel Thank you so much! It do resolve my issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,285)