Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Radio buttons defaulting when not selected

radio.png

My radio buttons ghost default to a random button. I only chose the first four buttons. If I were to click works on a fails button it would change to works. All the fails go away when I use one of the filters I have on the screen. Why is this happening? It makes it look like something is selected but nothing is. This is my default for the radio buttons. LookUp(UATResponses, Title=vUserMail && GUATListID = Text(ThisItem.C1)).RadioValue 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Radio buttons defaulting when not selected

Hi @powerapps890 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario?

Are the changes to radio saved back to the data source? If so, please share the code.

When you said that "use one of the filters", what does it mean?

It would be better if you can elaborate the issue to help us understand it.

Sik

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Yes, this is in the onchange 
Patch(GUATResponses,
Coalesce(LookUp(GUATResponses, Title=vUserMail && GUATListID=Text(ThisItem.C1) && Scenario=Text(ThisItem.C5) && Step=Text(ThisItem.C6) && Name_=varUser),
Defaults(GUATResponses)
),
{Title: vUserMail, GUATListID: ThisItem.C1, Scenario: ThisItem.C5, RadioValue: Radio4.Selected.Value, Step:ThisItem.C6, Name_:varUser}
);
UpdateIf(collGUATMasterData, C1=ThisItem.C1, {C3:Self.Selected.Value});
By filters I just mean the combobox, dropdown and text box I have outside of the gallery. When I use the combobox for example it will go away for a second and maybe come back later. It just ghost defaults radio buttons for no reason. @v-siky-msft 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @powerapps890 ,

Can you show your problems with some videos or gifs? I still don't quite get it.

Sik

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I don't know how to take those. I will try to explain again, you will see in the photo it shows that fails are selected. I never selected fails, powerapps automatically selected it, but it will dissapear when the person scrolls. My radiobuttons are stuck by using a lookup value for the datasource. Why are these random buttons autoselecting, but then going away when someone scrolls in the gallery @v-siky-msft 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,427)