Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_n_MarianLein
Helper I
Helper I

RadioButton resetting (unwanted) on load

Hi,

On a canvas app's page, I've added several radio button controls. Unfortunately, one of them always resets when navigating to the page.

On the page's OnVisible, only the collections for all radio buttons are set, and the others on the same page do not show this behavior.

What property controls this behavior? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @_n_MarianLein - the 'Default' property for the Radio would influence what that control resets to. Is that particular radio control getting reset somewhere in your logic?

Are these stand alone Radio controls, which are not inside a Form control or Gallery control? - with the collections you mentioned just used to display the values in the labels against each radio option? - or are your radio buttons connected to say a selected record in an adjacent gallery?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @_n_MarianLein - the 'Default' property for the Radio would influence what that control resets to. Is that particular radio control getting reset somewhere in your logic?

Are these stand alone Radio controls, which are not inside a Form control or Gallery control? - with the collections you mentioned just used to display the values in the labels against each radio option? - or are your radio buttons connected to say a selected record in an adjacent gallery?

Hi,
Strangely enough, this was not set, but the buttons behave correctly now, so I believe all is well 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,453)