cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nissi
Frequent Visitor

Rating control - ability to display decimal values

It is currently impossible to return decimal values in the rating control. However this is essential in order to display accurately what is stored in the database.

I have the below resultSql rating result.PNG

And i need the rating control to display 3.5 as on image below but powerapps returns  3 instead3.5 star.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I think this feature is not available right now.

A possible way to a solution could be to use an image and a rectangle behind it (screenshot from powerapps).

powerapps-decimal-stars.PNG

Based on your rating you could calculate the width of the progress. The image is just a simple white area with transparent stars. It's way more complicated but I think it will work.

Hint: use a svg file for the stars.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nissi,

I agree with @Anonymous's thought almost. Displaying decimal values in Rating control is not supported in PowerApps app currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps app, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks all.

I have submitted it as an idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,453)