cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jets
Frequent Visitor

Rating control does not work in vertical flexible height gallery in PowerApps for Teams

Rating control does not work in vertical flexible height gallery in PowerApps for Teams.

The same control in a vertical gallery does work.

Seems like a bug, I had to rebuild my entire gallery to get the Rating control working.

5 REPLIES 5
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jets ,

Could you please share more details about your app? What kind of actions and formulas have you applied on the Rating Control? 

I made a simple test on my end, set Patch function in OnChange property of the Rating Control, this worked well.

Please share more details for us to test.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

jets
Frequent Visitor

I am working on PowerApps for Teams using Dataverse tables.

I am creating an app which needs a rating on the expertise of a person. I added the rating control on the flex height gallery and I could not click it, it just would not change the rating. I tried adding the rating control to the screen, that worked. I tried adding it to the container in which the flex height gallery was located, that worked as well. I added a no flex height gallery with that same data, that rating control could not be changed of its value. I added another flex height gallery, same data, added a rating control, and could not click it. I just use the regular vertical gallery now.

Check the screenshot: I have added a new screen to my PowerApps for Teams project. on the left, flex height gallery, datasource is my Ratings Dataverse table. None of the ratings will work. on the right: blank vertical gallery, datasource is my Ratings Dataverse table. All of them can be changed.

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jets ,

I dug deeper and found sometimes clicking on the control with nothing happened.

You may raise a support ticket on support page with your testing process:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I would report to the team after more tests.

Best regards,

jets
Frequent Visitor

I cannot raise a support ticket. It keeps asking me to sign in, and when I do, I return to make.powerapps.com. When I then return to the support page, they want me to sign in again (and then it all happens again the same way)

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jets ,

You could try to raise the ticket on Help + Support page in Power Apps Admin Center:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Your account need to be one of Admin roles then you will be able to view this page

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,735)