cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henriquemss
Frequent Visitor

Read combobox items from Sharepoint on a label

Hello everyone!

I have an app which save the selected items from a combo box into my sharepoint list.

Now i'm trying to read those items on a label and i dont know how to do it.

I created a Gallery and the label which should read the column with my multiple values got an error because its using the following line:

ThisItem.'Column'

Anyone could help me, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @henriquemss,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to display Combo Box selected items in a Label within a Gallery?

Could you please tell me that how you set the Items property of the Combo Box?

What is the column type corresponding to the column you populate the Combo Box, is it a Choice or a Text?

I assume it is a Choice column, please set the Text property of the Label as below:

Concat(ThisItem.Column,Value,",")

v-qiaqi-msft_0-1620290268645.png

Check if it could help you.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
zaphod88
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

What kind of column are you saving the input of the combobox to? Can you show the saving formula or are you using a form?

sperry1625
Helper V
Helper V

You shouldn't use a Label in your Gallery to display the data.  You can use a Combo Box, set Display Mode to View and set the "MultiValueDelimeter" property to a "," or whatever your preference is.  Also, make sure Multi Select is on, if you allow multi select.  This should display your values in the Gallery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @henriquemss,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to display Combo Box selected items in a Label within a Gallery?

Could you please tell me that how you set the Items property of the Combo Box?

What is the column type corresponding to the column you populate the Combo Box, is it a Choice or a Text?

I assume it is a Choice column, please set the Text property of the Label as below:

Concat(ThisItem.Column,Value,",")

v-qiaqi-msft_0-1620290268645.png

Check if it could help you.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,086)