cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recording form responses with score and commentary

I'm currently developing a form used to record interview responses for hiring candidates. Each question must be given a score, from 1-5, and comments must be provided on the quality of candidate responses. 

Originally, I created a Sharepoint list with each question as a column. I have each of these columns set as a number, representing the score recorded by the interviewer. However, when the form is submitted, the comments are erased and instead replaced with the numerical figure recorded in the rating. 

The first screenshot is the type of questions included in the form. Each has a rating along with a comments section.

Screenshot (7).png

The second is the current settings I have for each data card.

Screenshot (8).png

The third are the responses displayed in the Details page. 

Screenshot (9).png

I know multiple data cards must be used if two kinds of data are being exported. Currently, it seems my only option to solve this is to create a column in the Sharepoint list corresponding to each question, then exporting the comments to this column. If this is the case, I will have to add data cards for each question's comments (not difficult, but strenuous and something I would ideally avoid having to do). Is there a way to export two items from a single data card, or is this functionality not yet available in Powerapps?

If any additional information about my current settings is required I will happily provide.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,493)