cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inventy_1984

Recruiting App

Hello everybody,

I was given the task of creating a recruiting app with executives entering inputs and submitting the inputs to HR as a request. HR sends this on to a director, who last gives the approval.

I am totally desperate because I am technically savvy, but have not yet come into contact with apps. Is there somewhere I can find out more? At the beginning I need the info whether I should start with a canvas or a model-driven app...

Many thanks for your help.

Br

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@Inventy_1984 ,

Very broad question, but I would certainly go Canvas App.

You might also start with this good video from @DavesTechTips 

I also have some guidance (see "the Basics") on my site Practical Power Apps

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Inventy_1984

Hi WarrenBelz,

Many thanks for your fast replay. I will send a conception flow tomorrow. There you can see the process well.

Many thanks again.

Br

Inventy_1984

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Hope youre well. Attached you will find the process flow and the fields or the landing page (user interface) of the app (Conception). What do you think which solution is the better one? Do you think I can find support in this issue/project?

Br

Inventy

2021-03-21 - DIGPA - Process Flow.jpg

2021-03-21 - DIGPA - Process Flow (Fields in App).jpg

Thanks @Inventy_1984 ,

All of that would be possible in a Canvas App, but you have a fair bit of work to do.

Depending on your skill level and Power Apps experience, you may need some support.

Inventy_1984

@WarrenBelz : Thanks for your support.

Is it right if I use for this project Power Apps - Power Automate and as an Entity SharePoint List or do you suggest another Apps?

Many thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (62,335)