cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inventy_1984
Regular Visitor

Recruiting App

Hello everybody,

I was given the task of creating a recruiting app with executives entering inputs and submitting the inputs to HR as a request. HR sends this on to a director, who last gives the approval.

I am totally desperate because I am technically savvy, but have not yet come into contact with apps. Is there somewhere I can find out more? At the beginning I need the info whether I should start with a canvas or a model-driven app...

Many thanks for your help.

Br

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@Inventy_1984 ,

Very broad question, but I would certainly go Canvas App.

You might also start with this good video from @DavesTechTips 

I also have some guidance (see "the Basics") on my site Practical Power Apps

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Inventy_1984
Regular Visitor

Hi WarrenBelz,

Many thanks for your fast replay. I will send a conception flow tomorrow. There you can see the process well.

Many thanks again.

Br

Inventy_1984
Regular Visitor

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Hope youre well. Attached you will find the process flow and the fields or the landing page (user interface) of the app (Conception). What do you think which solution is the better one? Do you think I can find support in this issue/project?

Br

Inventy

Thanks @Inventy_1984 ,

All of that would be possible in a Canvas App, but you have a fair bit of work to do.

Depending on your skill level and Power Apps experience, you may need some support.

Inventy_1984
Regular Visitor

@WarrenBelz : Thanks for your support.

Is it right if I use for this project Power Apps - Power Automate and as an Entity SharePoint List or do you suggest another Apps?

Many thanks

Patric_BD

Hi, Do you have any news on your topic?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,948)