Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FPI-Marc
Advocate I
Advocate I

Rectangle in containers strange behavior

Hello all,

Since last week or so I've noticed a strange issue when editing any of my apps. All the rectangles that are inside a container control have their height and/or width skewed on the design pane though the properties pane displays the correct values.

Example: 

FPI-Marc_1-1599059105296.png

We can clearly see that the height of the selected rectangle is not 1 on the design pane. To fix it I have to change it to another value, 2 for example, and then set it back to 1 then the design pane is showing correctly. I have to do that every time I reopen the app for editing.

That's a pain when you have a large number of rectangles to fix whenever you need to make a small change to the app.

I know that container controls are still an experimental feature, but it worked correctly for months until last week.

Anybody else got that issue?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FPI-Marc ,

The Update has been deployed, please check on your side to see if the issue is fixed.

Sik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @FPI-Marc ,

Thanks for your feedback. It is critical. 

The Container feature is still a work in progress. Don't depend on it yet, it may go through significant changes.  Please wait for this feature to move to the Preview stage.

Sik

Thank you for your answer @v-siky-msft 

I'm looking forward for that component to pass the preview gate since it is really useful when you want to show/hide a bunch of controls in one step.

Marc

Hi @FPI-Marc ,

The Update has been deployed, please check on your side to see if the issue is fixed.

Sik

View solution in original post

Hello @v-siky-msft 

It seems to work fine now.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,155)