Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
joheri85
Level: Powered On

Refreshing a datatable

Hi!

I have a datatable that shows a sharePoint document library. This library has a couple of columns (Seller, StartDate, status)

I have a button "properties" that navigates to a edit/view screen where the above fields are shown and editable (each field.defult shows datatable.selected.Seller,  datatable.selected.StartDate, datatable.selected.Status)

I then have a "Save"-button that runs a Flow that saves the powerapp fields to the coresponding sharepoint column field.

This all works perfectly and my sharepoint list gets updated. But when i navigate back to my data table, choose the same file again and click "properties", the same properties as before the edit is shown. If i "F5" the powerapp, the changes will be visible. Or if i just close and reopen it.

I have tried using Refresh(<MyDatasource>) together with the "Save"-button but that does nothing.

Is it possible to update my datatable from the sharepoint source without reloading the entire PowerApp? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joheri85

Re: Refreshing a datatable

Ofc as soon as i posted i figured it out. If i but Refresh(<datasource>) on the button that navigates from the datatable view to the edit/view card it all updates.

EDIT: I spooke too soon. it dint work

EDIT2: It seems puting the Refresh(<DataSource>) at the end of the OnVisibe property of the screen that houses the datatable fixes it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joheri85

Re: Refreshing a datatable

Ofc as soon as i posted i figured it out. If i but Refresh(<datasource>) on the button that navigates from the datatable view to the edit/view card it all updates.

EDIT: I spooke too soon. it dint work

EDIT2: It seems puting the Refresh(<DataSource>) at the end of the OnVisibe property of the screen that houses the datatable fixes it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,874)