cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Remove FTP connection credentials for user.

I created an app that connects to a server via FTP connector to retrieve files.

The first time a user opens the app, they're asked to enter the credentials for the FTP connector (server URL, user, password, etc.). the problem is there seems to be a bug in this process, and the credential screen closes after a few seconds of being open, so the user has to enter the values very quickly. This leads to mistakes, which leads to failed connection within the app.

My problem is that I don't know how to remove these credentials for these users and have them re-enter them. I tried removing permissions and re-*sharing to no avail. The app is in a tab  within a Teams Channel

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

The user can edit the connection inside their Power Apps profile: Data >Connections. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Visitor

The user can edit the connection inside their Power Apps profile: Data >Connections. 

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to get this working for you. Hopefully this will prove useful to future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (63,666)