cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dca2
Regular Visitor

Remove Item from SharePoint list using the barcode scanner

Greetings!

I am building a App to keep track of inventory and store the data in a SharePoint list, I am able to scan the barcodes to the SharePoint list just fine. My challenge is that I don’t know the code to remove an item when I “scan out”. The command I use to scan in is ”OnScan  (first button)” Collect(D7iPhone, {Title: BarcodeScanner1.Value, NHnumber: BarcodeScanner1.Value, Who: User().FullName, When: Now()}) this works perfectly. This is the code I tried to remove an item from the SharePoint list ”OnScan (second button)” Remove (D7iPhone, {Title: BarcodeScanner2.Value, NHnumber: BarcodeScanner2.Value, Who: User().FullName, When: Now()}) It doesn’t give me any errors but it does not remove the item from the SharePoint list. The interface looks like this

Dca2_0-1657281540437.png

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

RemoveIf(D7iPhone, Title=BarcodeScanner2.Value)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

RemoveIf(D7iPhone, Title=BarcodeScanner2.Value)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!
Dca2
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much TheRobRush that did it! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,812)