Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhananjaya
Helper I
Helper I

Remove already added values and disable drop-down menu in edit from

Hi All,

I need kind of guidance to implement following scenario. Please help me to solved this.

My back end date table is SharePoint and primary column name is project*. After implement the powerapp, Project code should not be duplicate. E.g. only 1 11MAP can be add. User cannot add it as a 2nd project , they can only update existing details of the same project (11MAP).

dhananjaya_0-1622402026714.png

My implementation idea is, when user click + in powerapp display screen, project codes displaying in drop-down menu should not be ones which already add previously. 

dhananjaya_1-1622402316337.png 

dhananjaya_2-1622402402798.png

=====

In details screen, when I click edit icon and  if it open edit screen with project drop down menu as disable, so then I can achieved that.

dhananjaya_3-1622402525865.png

dhananjaya_4-1622403102886.png

So please help me to implement this two cases in my power app. 

Regards

Dhananjaya

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @dhananjaya ,

For your first question, this is the default format…. I usually copy this format and edit the value of Id property and Value property.

v-albai-msft_0-1623311872285.png

For your second question, I would suggest you post this question in a new thread. Since we recommend one question one thread so that others who have same question can directly found the suggestions.

Thanks for you understanding.

Best regards,

Allen

thank you very much @v-albai-msft for your support and guides. Really appreciate it . I will post my second question as new question.

Thanks again

Dhananjaya

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,655)