cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kekjrg
Regular Visitor

Removing/Disabling Scrollbar from HTML Control

Hello, 

I have a question: is it possible to remove the scrolling bar from the HTML control? E.g., in CSS that would be " overflow: hidden". I read a response to an older post from 2018 which said that HTML control has no ability to turn off scroll bars, but I wonder if anything has changed since then. Perhaps someone has found a workaround they don't mind sharing? 

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
vribeiro
Frequent Visitor

Hi @kekjrg , I had the same issue last week and on my research, the same position, no solution for that yet, the HTML control has a lot of limits yet...

Eelman
Super User
Super User

@kekjrg 

For static content I just stretch them to make the scroll bars disappear and for dynamic content, say inside a gallery, I use flexible height galleries with a few settings to also make them invisible.

These are the only workarounds I've managed to build to date.

narendran

Just try setting the padding to 0 in advanced and use overflow:hidden on the main div. Set the div height to control height -1. This seems to work for me.

@narendran 

@narendran wrote:

Just try setting the padding to 0 in advanced and use overflow:hidden on the main div. Set the div height to control height -1. This seems to work for me.

Not OP, but setting the div height set to control height - 1 was great! Thanks for the suggestion.

Helped especially on an HTML control I'm using for drop shadows that spans the full height of the app (no room to increase the size of the control further).

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (965)