cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cma2438
Helper II
Helper II

Removing Items from Collection

I am trying to remove group codes from my powerapp through my people table using O365.

I used the following formulas to remove Terminated and Group codes. However, it is still showing new group codes created after we flipped to O365. 

Department, GivenName,Jobtitle and principle Name are all null but the second formula doesnt remove the O365 emails. Any Ideas? I attached a picture of the collection and what the group codes are pulling

Remove(People,First(Filter(People,Department = "Terminated")));
Remove(People,First(Filter(People,Department = Blank())));

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Please take a try with the formula below:

Remove(People,
             First(
                  Filter(People,
                            Or( IsBlank(Department),
                                   Department ="")
                             ))
              )

See if that would make any difference.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This kind of works. So the error i recieve on start is a "Status":404 " "Message": No user found with specirfic ID.

So I tried taking your formula and using it towards the items Id but it did not work either. It looks like its recognizing some sort of Id or Department but there is nothing i can find on my side that i can write to the error and clear it out.

It kind of works because it remove my top contacts that are O365 group codes from one section of the application but it does not remove it from the People Search bar where the Office365UserPhotoMeta is being used. Which is where the error is at. 

Remove(People,First(Filter(People,Or( IsBlank(Department),Department =""))));
Remove(People,First(Filter(People,Or( IsBlank(Id),Id =""))));

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,497)