cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cesc
Frequent Visitor

Removing completed records

Hi

I have a power app that contains records of activities done/completed. The activities are represent by icons in request circles. So what happens is when each of those activities are completed from other apps, the request circle fill property changes the color from white to green. What i want is when all the request circles turn green, the record should drop off from the power app as it has completed it's activities. To be clear, for example, when a person completes background check, the request circle for background check changes to green, when he has been assigned a staff number, the request circle changes to green etc, as soon as the last one changes to green, I want the record not to still be in the app since i have completed everything about that record. Anyone has an idea how to go about this?

2 REPLIES 2
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

How are you displaying your data? Share some pics.

dos757
Resolver I
Resolver I

There's multiple ways to do this. 

You can set a percent field splitted into the number of task you have and increase the percent value when you finish a task like 20%+20%....... Until 100%.

Do you want to hide the record from a grid or delete it definitively? 

To delete definitively you must use if(recordItem.percentvalue="100%";Remove(recordItem))

To hide a record from gallery just use filter like 

Filter(sourceconnection;percentvalue<100%)

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,021)