cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing duplicate items in a gallery from a SharePoint list

I have a gallery that is currently pulling through all items within the SharePoint list. I’m trying to put a formula in place to remove all 'Unique Role ID' duplicates from view within the gallery so you’d only be able to see each Job role once (as shown in the image attached). What would be the formula to remove duplicates meaning it's just the first record of each unique role ID which appears once within the gallery? I’ve tried having a play around using the distinct and add columns formula but neither seems to work.

Data source name: Post Interview Feedback
Gallery name: Interview Feedback Gallery 01
The column which I want individual items from: 'Unique Row ID'.Value (This is a Sharepoint lookup column so I’ve been using .Value on the end for the value to pull through)

Any help would be massively appreciated. If you need any more information, let me know.

CamArmstrong_0-1644921746702.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Please try to use the following formula, Gallery Items:

ForAll(
    Distinct(
        YourDataSource,
        ColumnName.Value
    ),
    LookUp(
        YourDataSource,
        ColumnName.Value= Result
    )
)

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Soundharya
Helper III
Helper III

Use Distinct(Tablename, columnname) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Soundharya appreciate it. The only issue is, I'm then unable to pull in any other columns within the gallery as shown below, any idea's, please?

CamArmstrong_0-1644925296385.png

Hi @Anonymous 

Please try to use the following formula, Gallery Items:

ForAll(
    Distinct(
        YourDataSource,
        ColumnName.Value
    ),
    LookUp(
        YourDataSource,
        ColumnName.Value= Result
    )
)

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That works perfectly, thank you @v-LilyW-msft, really appreciate it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,188)