Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RickSegal
Helper I
Helper I

Renaming Photos in existing Sharepoint Document Library

Greetings,

I've inherited a document library with just jpeg files. And they are like what you would expect. xxxxxxx.jpg where all are numbers.  I want to create a simple app that shows the photo and gives the user a spot to rename it or delete it.  I suspect the error condition I'd need to check for is duplicate names, but beyond that, I'm just lost as to how to do this.  I get all the bulk renaming apps/solutions, but in this case, it is more about taking the time to look and properly name it.

My other thought was to do it more as a recursive flow/app where I show the user the photo, the user renames it, add tags, and then write the results to a SQL Database and build a simple search app on top of that.

The end goal is to give people the ability to search these piles of photos in a more user-friendly, focused manner.

Thanks,

Rick

1 REPLY 1
JayMagness
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Is this still an issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (32,140)