cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saiii
Regular Visitor

Rendering PowerApps visual from organizational marketplace

Hi,

At the moment it doesn't seem possible to render PowerApp visuals (from the organizationl marketplace) within a report when the option to block uncertified visuals is turned on.

The only solutions i can come up with at the moment are

a) Waiting until the PowerApps visual get certified (not sure this will ever happen)

b) Hoping we get the option to granualar control marketplace visuals (i've read somewhere this was on the backlog)

Does someone has an other idea to get the powerapps visual rendering (i can't turn off the uncertified visual block because of compliance)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @SanderN ,

Maybe you can refer to following document about certified power bi custom visuals:
Certified custom visuals#Getting a custom visual certified

I don't think it is possible to achieve your requirement on unverified custom visual, power bi will block some features due to security or other reasons.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @SanderN ,

Maybe you can refer to following document about certified power bi custom visuals:
Certified custom visuals#Getting a custom visual certified

I don't think it is possible to achieve your requirement on unverified custom visual, power bi will block some features due to security or other reasons.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,171)