cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veerle
Frequent Visitor

Replacing Infopath forms by PowerApps - how long do we have?

Hello,

Many of our InfoPath forms are not compatible with Edge or Chrome and need IE11 which is going to reach end of support this August 16th. Will those InfoPath forms just keep working on IE11 after August 16th or will they break?

We are busy with replacing the InfoPath forms with Power Apps, but we will not be ready by August. (we thought we had until 2022 for all of them)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Veerle 

Although IE11 will reach end of support, it is not going to disappear on Aug 16.  So, as long as you still have IE11 working, then you will be able to continue without the pressure...BUT...get that stuff converted ASAP as life will be MUCH better in PowerApps!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Veerle 

Although IE11 will reach end of support, it is not going to disappear on Aug 16.  So, as long as you still have IE11 working, then you will be able to continue without the pressure...BUT...get that stuff converted ASAP as life will be MUCH better in PowerApps!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,351)