cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Request Operation is Invalid. The $top expression "Infinity" is not valid - Urgent

Hi,

I have a big meeting tomorrow to present this onboarding app to HR and Execs and all of a sudden im getting the above error on all 3 of my galleries that are empty. As soon as i populate the galleries, the error goes away.

I havent changed anything in a couple of days and was 100% working on Monday.

Has anyone experienced this before??

Please help!

Thanks

42 REPLIES 42

Believe me, I am just as frustrated by this as anyone else here. Because this thread is marked as resolved, I've created a new one here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Request-Operation-is-Invalid-The-top-expressi.... Please go and add to it.

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Some users of one of my PowerApps are reporting this issue, but none of the lists are empty.

It was a bug frm PowerApps. It has been resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,524)