cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Request Operation is Invalid. The $top expression "Infinity" is not valid - Urgent

Hi,

I have a big meeting tomorrow to present this onboarding app to HR and Execs and all of a sudden im getting the above error on all 3 of my galleries that are empty. As soon as i populate the galleries, the error goes away.

I havent changed anything in a couple of days and was 100% working on Monday.

Has anyone experienced this before??

Please help!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Request Operation is Invalid. The $top expression "Infinity" is not valid - Urgent

Hello guys,

What helped me was setting OnVisible of a scrren ClearCollect and then setting the galery items to the variable.

OnVisible property:

ClearCollect(MyVariable,Sort(MyList, Created, Descending))

Items of Gallery:

MyVariable

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Request Operation is Invalid. The $top expression "Infinity" is not valid - Urgent

Hi @PowerGell54 

can you provide any screen shot.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Here is the app with 3 runtime errors for the 3 empty galleries and form...

3EmptyGalleriesError.PNG

Here is 1 populated gallery & form and now only 2 errors...
2empty.PNG

Here is the detailed error, same for all 3...
error.PNG

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same Error!

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same error started happening to our business today.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same here

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

I have the same error.. It starting tomorrow on all SharepointPoint customize forms..

Highlighted

I got this same error. I am supposed to present something with PA tomorrow and now I am not sure if I can. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

powerapps_error.JPG

same error here and the list name is right

Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Has anyone found a solution for this? I thought maybe it was because the internet was bad, but I'm not sure. Any help would be amazing!

If this solved the problem for you, feel free to hit "Accept as Solution" so others can find the answer easier. 🙂

Kind regards,

Ben Fetters
Power Apps/Power Automate Developer
www.sovereignsp.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,237)