Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d3ell
Helper V
Helper V

Research and Development - Time spent building an app

Hi,

bit of a different question here and apologies if this is in the wrong section. 

is there a way to find out how much time you have spent working on an app from when the first save was made to date. I mean in actual hours spent using powerapps?

like most companies in the UK we are eligible to claim for research and development tax saving benefits and I currently log any hours that I spend working on powerapps in a spreadsheet. (Maybe in need a powerapp for this! 😂)

was wondering if there is any data stored anywhere that will tell me how much time has been spent working on the app to date so that I can use this as evidence rather than my spreadsheet which by any means could just be fabricated. Hard evidence would be great and just figured that this might be in-built somewhere but I haven’t come across it!

any thoughts / pointers would be appreciated. 

Thanks again powerapp team! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @d3ell ,

The Versions (every time you save) will tell you when this is, but there is no accumulative time record kept.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @d3ell ,

The Versions (every time you save) will tell you when this is, but there is no accumulative time record kept.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

thanks for the update.

Would be decent little feature if they had it! 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (5,021)