cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lunther
Frequent Visitor

Reset and Navigate multiple forms

Hi everbody,

I have an app that update data on a sharepoint list using a Patch, like this, and works perfect:

Screenshot_1.png

Now, i have another button that wants to reset EditForm3 - EditForm3_1 and Navigate to the Menu Screen for a new user entry; problem is that it navigates but not reset the form, i try with this syntax:

ResetForm(EditForm3) And ResetForm(EditForm3_1) And Navigate (Menu)

Navigate (Menu) And ResetForm(EditForm3) And ResetForm(EditForm3_1)

ResetForm(EditForm3) And ResetForm(EditForm3_1) And Back()

Also, I try with two buttons; one for reset and othe to navigate and doesn't work. Finally I use the OnReset propierty and still the issue. I'll be glad if u can help me with this.

Regards,

Lunther.

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

Did your formula look something like this:

ResetForm(EditForm3);;ResetForm(EditForm3_1);;Navigate ('ScreenName')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @Jeff_Thorpe

Yeah, actually the first solution was (on the design mode):

ResetForm(EditForm3) And ResetForm(EditForm3_1) And Navigate (Menu)

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lunther ,

Do you mean that the Edit form within your app could not reset via the ResetForm() function?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please also take  a try to type the following formula within the OnSelect property of the Button:

NewForm(EditForm3);;NewForm(EditForm3_1);Navigate(Menu, ScreenTransition.None)

If the issue still exists, please consider re-generate an app based on your data source, then try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi everyone,

Afetr rebuild the app and set the new function usinf NewForm, the issue continues, so i try to make only a single view for the form and no chage. I don't know if the problem reains because i run the app on a web mode.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,339)