Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikasNagaraj
Helper IV
Helper IV

Reset leaves - Leave request app.

Hi,

I have a leave request app connected to sharepoint list, Is there any way we can reset the leaves of employees every year. Our company run from 1st April to 31st March. I want all the users leaves to reset on 1st april, how to achieve this ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@VikasNagaraj 

Please remember to give a 👍 and accept my solution as it will help others in the future.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CNT
Super User
Super User

@VikasNagaraj You can do this by creating a Scheduled Cloud Flow and setting the Recurrence Frequency to Year.

CNT_0-1638970562396.png

@CNT 

Thank you for the reply, i should create the scheduled cloud flow directly to the list?

one more question: what if different users have different holiday for each year, for example User1 has 23 holidays a year and User2 has 21 holidays per year, will it be possible to use scheduled cloud flow then also ?

I do not have Year in frequency.

VikasNagaraj_0-1638971476401.png

@VikasNagaraj 

"I do not have Year in frequency." - Select Enter custom value and then type Year.

This will run the Flow according to the Schedule you set. What you do in the flow is entirely up to you. You can connect to your data source (SP List) and do all update operations as per your needs.

@CNT 

Thank you very much, is there any document i can refer to do perform leave reset, very new to Scheduled Cloud Flow.

@VikasNagaraj 

Please remember to give a 👍 and accept my solution as it will help others in the future.

View solution in original post

@CNT 

Thank you very much. will look into it.

@VikasNagaraj 

Glad to help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,121)