cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ResetForm and Reset not resetting data on the Form

Hello Experts,

I have one issue in my App , i am writing ResetForm on my form OnSucess Property but after successfully submitting the data it does not reset all fields. majorly those field which gets data on button click. i tried resetting the individual field which is also not working.

when creating a new record fields shows the value which was submitted in last submission. 

Please consider below.

1. Reset property of the fields are true

2.In SP list there is no default value 

3.on field default property there is a variable which is responsible to fill data in the field 

this is well known issue and i tried almost everything nothing worked , please advise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_10
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

do you want to make form to have all blank values after a submission?

based on your info, i think you need to clear the 'variable which is responsible to fill data in the field':

form.OnSuccess = Set(variable, Blank() );

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_10
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

do you want to make form to have all blank values after a submission?

based on your info, i think you need to clear the 'variable which is responsible to fill data in the field':

form.OnSuccess = Set(variable, Blank() );

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Alex_10 , Thanks for looking into this issue yes you are right i am updating my variable on form On Success and it is updating value.

since it is not an a global variable i am writing this. it working 

updateContext({LocVarAE: ""});

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,536)