cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnabsinhakemet

Resource not found - Power Apps

Hi,
Good Day,

I have a Canvas Power App screen and I am saving data to a SharePoint list.

Patch(<Share Point Connection name>, Defaults(<Share Point Connection name>), {MANAGER_NAME: "TEST" , MANAGER_EMAIL: "TEST@TEST.COM })

For most of the end-users, this screen works properly. But for 3 users I always get the error:
statusCode 404
message "Resource not found"

Error in the screen I get "The specified record was not found. server Response <List Name> failed : resource not found"

These 3 users have edit access in the list and Power App user access. They also have E5 licensee. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@arnabsinhakemet,

Could you please check the permission for these three users?

Actually, the Power Apps Canvas app inherits Data Access Permission from data source itself, so please make sure these end users could add a new record in your SP List directly, if they can, they would be able to submit new record via a canvas app to your SP List.

Combine that with your description, your formula works for most of the users except for the three users.

Ask them to check if they sign in with a correct account that has enough license.

1/ Try to save the app and exist. Reload the app to check if they patch.

2/ Remove all the connection and re-connect.

Hope it could help.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,997)