I am trying to create a canvas app link to a power automate flow to upload local files to SharePoint Library. But the respond from flow always FALSE. Please see my design below. Thanks.
1. For the button OnSelect properties
a. setup blank variable.
b.run the flow and assign the execution result to that variable
c.use this variable as the logic_test of IF function, if true will execute the Navigate and Notify
2. For the flow as below:
a. Initial a blank Boolean variable named varSuccess
b. after create file then assign the TRUE to varSuccess
c. at the end of the flow, the TRUE will be assign to result and respond to Power Apps
Actual result: the flow always respond false to Power Apps
1. the result in Power Apps
2. but the run history of the flow shows that the TRUE already assign to result
SOS!!! Does anyone met the same issue here? Or some Pro guys can help me out of this? Thanks A Lot!!!!
Go to Solution.
I have already crack this case.
1. In the flow, I initial the varSuccess as String, and initial as blank.
2. Once the create file action succeed, I set the string "yes" to varSuccess.
3. For the Respond action, I setup the response as Text and set varSuccess to result.
4. In Power Apps, i setup an if for the flow run.
5. Then in the Power Apps, when I try to output the varSuccess, I will get the correct response.
View solution in original post
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.