Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tapesh
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Responsive Image

Hi All,

Im trying to create the responsive app, however i  managed to create the all needed functionalities,
but the issue im facing here is about the image, I want the image to be inside my header bar and that to the rounded one and it should change the height and width depending the screen size or ratio as the user switch to different screen size.

At current the image is Square, which i want to be rounded(Circle)

Please see the screenshot with markDisplay.png

Please see the code below on all the property:

Height of Image: 

View_HeaderBar.Height

Width:

Min(App.Width)/3

X :

HeaderNameLable.X + View_ProPic.Width

Y:

View_HeaderBar.Y

RadiusBottomLeft:

RadiusBottomRight:

RadiusTopLeft:

RadiusTopRight:

View_ProPic.Height - View_ProPic.Width/3

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks For help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks @mdevaney 

I tried the solution in some different way, you said the image must be square 

i restructured my code as such 

On width : 

View_HeaderBar.Height

And X:

View_HeaderBar.Width - (HomeIcon1.Width - HeaderNameLable.Width + View_ProPic.Width  +50)

Which solved my issue.

Thanks for the help and your valuable guidance sir. 😊🙌

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Tapesh 

Do you want the profile pic to be a circle?  Put this code in each of these 4 properties:  RadiusBottomLeft, RadiusBottomRight, RadiusTopLeft, RadiusTopRight

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

Yes, I tried but its same there is no change, 

also one more thing i want the rounded image but also the dynamic one or responsive which will adopt the size asper the screen size change. 

Please the effect after applying there is no change Display.png

@Tapesh 

I believe you are not seeing any rounded edges because the size of your image control does not match the size of your picture.  Suggest you use a perfectly square photo and then make the Height and Width property equal to each other.  For example 100px by 100px.

Let me know if this results in a rounded image.  If not, please supply me a copy of your square photo.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

Thanks @mdevaney 

I tried the solution in some different way, you said the image must be square 

i restructured my code as such 

On width : 

View_HeaderBar.Height

And X:

View_HeaderBar.Width - (HomeIcon1.Width - HeaderNameLable.Width + View_ProPic.Width  +50)

Which solved my issue.

Thanks for the help and your valuable guidance sir. 😊🙌

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,412)