cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben94607
Frequent Visitor

Responsive Layout Issues

Newbie here.

I've a list that's attached to a customized form, and I find it really hard to get the formatting right. The customized form will be used on desktop/laptop computers.  It looks like there are 3 places where sizes are determined --

1) Size & Screen Orientation in the PowerApps settings (currently set at width = 790 & height = 444)

2) The screen size (current set at width = Max(App.Width, App.MinScreenWidth) & height = Max(App.Height, App.MinScreenHeight).

3) The form (currently set at x=0, y=0, width = 790 and height =444).

I've tried playing with different settings like App.DesignWidth, but either there are large blank areas on the form depending on the user or double scroll bars appear because what seems to be the form being too large for the screen. 

It just seems random sometimes.  

I just need to make it so that the form takes up 1/2 the screen width, without large blank areas and double scroll bars do not appear.

Thoughts? Thank you for your help. 

-Ben 

2 REPLIES 2
ben94607
Frequent Visitor

Any ideas anyone? This is a frustrating issue. Thanks!

MikeDunn
Regular Visitor

Hi Ben

A bit late to the party but I found this youtube video useful;

Create Responsive Power Apps from SharePoint list
https://youtu.be/uABDL7_EDCs

Regards

Mike

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,528)