cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Responsive PowerApps

Hi All,

I am trying to build a responsive Power App.

I disabled the "scale to fit" option from settings.

According to documentation, screen size should be set to Max(App.Width, App.DesignWidth). But in my app it is giving horizontal scroll. If i set the screen size to Max(App.Width, App.DesignWidth)*0.98 then horizontal scroll is gone.

Request your help to see what i might be doing wrong.

I tried to create a new app thinking i might have done something wrong because of lot many controls and logic. but unfortunately i got same issue on another app that just contains a Form connected to SharePoint Online list and the form width is set to Parent.Width.  

Request your help if anyone faced similar issue or what can be checked here.

Adding a screenshot of the app below.

PAPPScrollImage.png

3 REPLIES 3
rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

What happens when you click this (see below) does it work fine then?

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebeccas 

No difference even after clicking that button

rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

Sorry, that is the only thing I have had odd things like scroll bar for app show because of. I have not done a lot of "responsive" apps...lucky enough that our people only use a few different devices and I chose a screen size that works well with each and just do that on all of mine.

But I know that a lot of people do need that for their apps. The other side is I don't usually have the time it takes to get that set-up...they expect me to have apps out and ready in less than a week here...smh. One day!!

If you haven't already I would look at some of the videos Daniel Christian has on using responsive design...I know he has done a lot with that and is a cool guy!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,272)