Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gelos
Super User
Super User

Responsive canvasapp powerapp

Hi guys,

I need your help. I create canvas PowerApps almost 95 percentage. But It is not responsible I want to responsive in my app. How can I  achieve that. Please help me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Yes

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Not much to it, just takes a lot of work to do it well. I can look at my default settings for the app tomorrow but after those are set its about setting formulas for everythings width height x y, and text font size etc and fine tuning those one at a time until they look good on all devices, i tend to eke mine out on a monitor, ipad, and iphone at same time to get it nailed down

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.

can you please explain elaborate. If I change with, height, x, y is enough. will my app be responsive all device.

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

If by responsive you mean changes shape to screen size then yes. Make them formulas, instead of numbers

I didn't use any responsive layout container. Can I make responsive merely changing formula. but What is that formula. Where should I change.  Please help me

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Example

Full width control

App.Width 

Half

App.Width/2

Center Control

Sum(App.Width-Self.Width)/2

But like I said there are countless forumlas you will/can use, listing them all in a single post would take forever

Take a look at this guide on responsive canvas app design  

ok I will check. So I don't need to use container responsive layout to make PowerApps responsive. We can make responsive PowerApps using formula. Am I correct. 

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Yes

I am using formula it show scroll bar. Also adjustment is wrong 

@TheRobRush 

What is the should I give in MinScreenHeight and MinScreenWidth in app property. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,879)